I.T. SUPPORT AGENT — CPN-PREV NETWORK
Title and location of the position:
IT Support Agent
UQAM – Department of Psychology
In close collaboration with the direction and the general coordination of the CPN-PREV, as well as its national partners, the IT Support Agent will ensure the creation, development and sustainability of the online private platform designed to facilitate communication and promotion of different activities of the network and its members and partners.
In close collaboration with the coordinators of the CPN-PREV research, knowledge mobilization and training axes, he/she will also ensure the effective management of the content on the platform.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating the private platform with relevant sub-sites for CPN-PREV members and partners;
- Publishing content according to the organisation’s visual identity;
- Collaboration with the research, training, and knowledge mobilization teams to create a plan of platform-related activities;
- Technical support with the management of the website and the platform when necessary as well as during e-conferences and webinars;
- Respond to requests from teams in other parts of the organization as required;
- Completed 2 years of an undergraduate degree in the field of IT, digital media, communication or similar domains;
- Experience of 1 to 2 years in web design, blog creation and other online content production processes;
- IT and tech-savvy – proficiency in WordPress, Memberpress and similar software;
- Excellent communication skills through websites and social networks;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Creative and autonomous, able to respect deadlines;
- Ability to take initiatives and plan for the medium/long term, as well as manage work with multiple priorities and adapt to a pan-Canadian context and a multi-site project.
Duration and location of the position:
Renewable part-time (7h/week). UQAM
The effective date of employment:
Submit a cover letter and your CV, with the names and contact details of three references before November 30th, 2019
To: Pablo Madriaza, PhD.
General Coordinator of the CPN-PREV
Department of Psychology