Knowledge Mobilization agent, CPN-PREV NETWORK (Canadian Practitioners’ Network for the Prevention of Radicalization and Violent Extremism)
Title and location of the position:
Knowledge Mobilization agent
UQAM – Department of Psychology
In close collaboration with the direction and the general coordination of the CPN-PREV, as well as its national partners, the Knowledge Mobilization agent will ensure the implementation, creation, development and sustainability of the knowledge mobilization process and products resulting from the activities of the network and its partners.
He/she will also ensure the effective management of the knowledge mobilization team around the knowledge transfer activities that he/she will build in close collaboration with the coordinators of the CPN-PREV research and training axes. He/she will participate in the writing of various documents (e.g. post-event reports, bi-monthly newsletters, brochures, etc.) as well as the management of the CPN-PREV website and social media.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creation of an annual knowledge mobilization plan;
- Creation of processes and products for the mobilization of diverse knowledge;
- Complete planning and coordination of events such as conferences in collaboration with other partners;
- Responsible for the visual identity of the organization, in accordance with the graphic charter;
- Layout and design of reports, guides, PowerPoint presentations, posters, leaflets, pamphlets and other printed or digital documents;
- Updating the website on a weekly basis;
- Development of the website as part of a specific project (private platform for members, addition of pages, etc.)
- Management of social media on a daily basis (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Respond to requests from teams in other parts of the organization as required;
- Master or doctorate degree in the field of humanities or social sciences;
- Perfect command of French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in design, creation and production processes (web and print);
- Training and in-depth technical knowledge in graphic design (web and print);
- Proficiency in WordPress or similar software;
- Good knowledge of brand image in order to reinforce it and work on the standardization of models and tools;
- Knowledge of monitoring tools ;
- Excellent communication skills through websites and social networks;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiatives and plan for the medium/long term, as well as manage work with multiple priorities and adapt to a pan-Canadian context and a multi-site project.
Duration and location of the position
Renewable part-time (14h/week). UQAM
Effective date of employment
Submit a cover letter and your CV, with the names and contact details of three references before August 9, 2019
Pablo Madriaza, PhD.
General Coordinator of the CPN-PREV
Department of Psychology